Weeknotes - Week of April 20th, 2020
I was supposed to get married on April 22nd. That didn’t happen since we’re in different countries. So my fiancée and I spent the day watching movies. Other than that, I’ve been getting more consistent with running and made good progress with the algorithms course. Lets go:
- Started Chapter 3 of Designing Data Intensive Applications
- Saw the 3rd MIT Graph Theory lecture on negative cycles & Bellman-Ford algorithm
- Attended a few talks of the virtual conference Flink-Forward
- Started and Finished the filmography of David Fincher
- Running: 4.48Km and 5.17Km. The latter was much better balanced with improved breathing and I didn’t even feel tired or out of breath.
- Avocado sandwiches and Indian food at home. Brown Dal (lentils), Butter Roti, Rice etc. Planning Ravioli for next week
- Had homemade Chhole Bhature at my uncle’s place! Highlight of the week!